This page contains my Eagle library. Please let me know if you find it useful, or if you amend any of the parts. I no longer maintain the library as I use a different PCB editor.
The library is currently v5 and contains parts for:
- An 8x8 LED matrix (LEDM88G from Futurlec)
- MIC5891 and MIC5821 latched drivers
- Maxim DS1337 RTC
- DC jack plug (modified with large holes, suitable for PCB manufacturers who do not mill slots)
- RFM12 radio module (with pins)
- Keystone CR123A battery holder
- Memsic MXC6202 I2C accelerometer
- ON Semi CAT6219 500mA LDO regulator
- Texas Instruments TSL2560 / TSL2561 light-to-digital converter
- Maxim DS620 Low-Voltage, ±0.5°C Accuracy thermometer
All of the libraries, PCBs, schematics and other electronics items on my site are covered by the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 license. Please email me if you’d like to use any of these commercially.
Get the library - XML format, suitable for use with Eagle 6+